Tuesday 18 June 2013

The people who made VIKALP possible

I think that if any of us honestly reflects on who we are, how we got where we are now and what we think we might do and be in future, we discover a debt to others that spans written history. The work of some known and some unknown people makes our life easier every day. We believe it is appropriate to acknowledge all of these unknown persons but is also necessary to acknowledge those people whom we know have directly shaped up our lives and our work.

I express my gratitude to my college, Jagannath International Management School for being the constant driving force that compelled me to think out of the box. My first photography teachers Nazia mam and Anish sir for letting me know the basics of film making, Ritu Sood mam for being the first person in college to appreciate my work. A few batchmates who made films prior to me and made me realize that I got to do something in my life.

I specially thank my brother Prabhat Tyagi and his friends, also my friends, Madhusudan Sharma and Riti Malik for providing assistance whenever I needed. I want to thank Ashish Sharma and Ankit Chaudhary who were by my side without fail providing me with almost everything I needed to successfully complete this film. I thank my class co-ordinator Ritika Saxena for imparting her wisdom in my thought process.

At last, I want to thank my alma mater, St. Teresa’s Academy for making me what I am and also providing for the location for some crucial scenes of the movie.
Because of all the above stated people, I now know that nothing is possible without proper team work.

THANKYOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense