Tuesday 18 June 2013

CURRENT STATUS

Currently the film is trending on Facebook and YouTube with an average of 20 views daily. We got special appraisals from our school where the film was screened and also from the college. Most of the teachers who saw our work were happy and all praises for us. When I screened the movie for my batch-mates, I got a huge applaud as soon as the film ended. It feels very nice when someone appreciates your efforts.

Me, well, I am more than happy since I have at last found what I want to do in my life. With Ashish, I have already started working on two new scripts.

The first one CHEEKH, is currently in the post production stage. It is a story about rape victims and what all should be done to rapists and other molesters of this kind. It is directed by me and Ashish and both of us have acted in it too, other cast members are, Sonu Kumar, Kajal Shrivastav, Krittika Trikha. Camera handling is done by Sandeep Rawat from my class, evening batch. 
The film looks promising on the editing table.

Other film is KSHITIJ, a film about our roots, our villages and what all differences are between city dwellers and village people, it shows the adventures and experiences of a big city boy when he goes to his village for the first time. It has dance, comedy, a desi flavor and a nice vibe to it. This film is in its production stage as of march 2013.


The trailers and teasers of both the films have been uploaded on youtube and facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense